On the exterior the Honda Amaze Privilege Edition gets body graphics, Privilege Edition badging and rear parking sensors. The interior on the Honda Amaze Privilege Edition features Privilege Edition beige seat covers, and a central arm rest. The biggest addition is the DIGIPAD infotainment system with a 7 inch screen. Functions of this system include:
- In-built Satellite Linked 3D Navigation
- My storage Internal Media Memory 1.5GB
- Mirror Link support for Smartphone Connectivity
- Internet access for Browsing, Email and Live Traffic via optional Wifi Receiver
- Voice Commands for Media, Navigation and Calling
- Smartphone Voice Assistant Activation
- Bluetooth for Handsfree Telephone and Audio Streaming Support
- AM/FM Digital Radio Tuner, MP3/WAV, i-Pod/i-phone compatible
- USB slots (2 Nos), Micro SD Card Slots for Maps and Media (2 Nos.) & HDMI-IN port
The Amaze Privilege Edition is based on the S(O) MT trim. Other features include Dual Airbags, ABS (in Diesel Variant) , Power Adjustable ORVMs, Steering Mounted controls, Driver Seat Height Adjuster, Digital AC Controls etc.
The Honda Amaze Privilege Edition comes at a Rs. 10,000 premium over the regular S(O) MT model.
Prices (ex showroom)
- Petrol: Rs. 6.49 lakh
- Diesel: Rs. 7.74 lakh