The Mercedes-Benz V-Class MPV has been launched in India in two variants. The Expression Line is priced at Rs. 68.40 lakh while the Exclusive Line comes at Rs. 81.90 lakh ex showroom India.
The Exclusive (long wheelbase) measures 5140 mm in length with a wheelbase of 3200 mm while the Expression (extra long wheelbase) is 5370 mm long with a wheelbase of 3430 mm.
Features of the Exclusive Line 6 seater include:
- 17-inch alloys
- Table package
- Rear window opening with parcel shelf and shopping crates
- Comfort seats in nappa leather – Silk beige, Marron and Black
- AGILITY CONTROL suspension with selective damping system
- Multifunction steering wheel in nappa leather
- Ambient Lighting
- 360 degree reversing camera with Active Park Assist
- Electric Sliding Doors
- High-Performance LED headlamps with Intelligent Light System
The Expression Line features include:
- 16-inch alloys
- Comfort Suspension
- Multifunction steering wheel
- 230 mm longer wheelbase and length (more boot space)
- Attention Assist PRE SAFE®
- Leather Lugano Black (optional)
- Matt anthracite wave-look trim (Optional)
- Sports Pedal (Optional)
- Leather Steering wheel (Optional)
- Reversing Camera
- Dynamic LED headlamps with Intelligent Light System
Both variants come with Thermotronic 2 zone climate control, rear AC system, Touch Pad with hand recognition, Grab handles for easy ingress.
The Mercedes-Benz V-Class is powered by a 2.1 litre diesel engine that puts out 163 horsepower and 380 Nm of torque. It goes from 0 to 100 kph in 10.9 seconds and the engines comes mated to a 7 speed G-Tronic automatic gearbox.
Safety features on the Mercedes-Benz V-Class include six airbags, Attention Assist, Active Parking Assist with 360 degree camera and PRE-SAFE system.
The Mercedes-Benz V-Class comes in four colours: Obsidian Black Metallic, Cavensite Blue Metallic, Mountain Crystal White Metallic and Brilliant Silver Metallic